Recording input of words from others and self, use statistical modeling to forecast reactions to new input. Over time, this system could act as an auto-responder for FAQs of all types, and be linked to other data sources to extend functionality. A corporate system could be used for ongoing automated training and assistance purposes. Personal systems could act as a front-line to reply to e-mail.
Blog Post Categories
- RT @wef: Meet the robots with talents you can only dream of wef.ch/2oYMuiq #technology https://t.co/DpIdaX1kI9 posted 1 hour ago
- Wall Street traders are getting crushed by AI globalfuturist.org/2017/04/wall-s… posted 2 days ago
- A Brief History of CNNs in Image Segmentation: From R-CNN to Mask R-CNN blog.athelas.com/a-brief-histor… posted 2 days ago
- NASA’s 10 Coding Rules for Writing Safety Critical Program rankred.com/nasa-coding-ru… posted 3 days ago
- Blackstone is getting into VC axios.com/blackstone-is-… posted 3 days ago
- ai Android Apple arbitrage augmented reality bias biological revolution biotechnology Bonds capitalism China CIK Coachella commodities consumerism copyright corruption credit cyborg debt Democracy earnings energy evolution future globalization gold Google hardware homelessness human rights incentives inflation intellectual property international trade io Iraq justice labor land law macroeconomics marketing McKinsey media microsoft Military minimum wage money mortgage net neutrality neural network oil opec OS philosophy politics population privacy real estate SEC silver society software startup Stocks superhuman Tablet tax technology telecom trading trends USA Video