An interactive competition matrix for buyers and sellers of any good or service would improve efficiencies for both. Traditional search engines are weak for goods and services. With a competition matrix, sellers could list their goods or services with unlimited flexible descriptive fields. Standard field sets would form for popular goods and services. Buyers could indicate their prefernces for characteristics of goods or services and see a competitive table of available goods or services matching their criteria. Links to – or direct – commerce would enable simplified access to the selected good or service. With user driven fielding, the system would naturally and organically follow supply and demand into any number of increasingly specific goods and services. System maintenance would be minimal, if any.
Blog Post Categories
- RT @wef: Meet the robots with talents you can only dream of wef.ch/2oYMuiq #technology https://t.co/DpIdaX1kI9 posted 2 hours ago
- Wall Street traders are getting crushed by AI globalfuturist.org/2017/04/wall-s… posted 2 days ago
- A Brief History of CNNs in Image Segmentation: From R-CNN to Mask R-CNN blog.athelas.com/a-brief-histor… posted 2 days ago
- NASA’s 10 Coding Rules for Writing Safety Critical Program rankred.com/nasa-coding-ru… posted 3 days ago
- Blackstone is getting into VC axios.com/blackstone-is-… posted 3 days ago
- ai Android Apple arbitrage augmented reality bias biological revolution biotechnology Bonds capitalism China CIK Coachella commodities consumerism copyright corruption credit cyborg debt Democracy earnings energy evolution future globalization gold Google hardware homelessness human rights incentives inflation intellectual property international trade io Iraq justice labor land law macroeconomics marketing McKinsey media microsoft Military minimum wage money mortgage net neutrality neural network oil opec OS philosophy politics population privacy real estate SEC silver society software startup Stocks superhuman Tablet tax technology telecom trading trends USA Video