The rate of innovation will continue to increase as communications and transportation help us to conquer time and space. The value of innovation will become quantifiable and attributable – leading to a renaissance in most fields, and a new breed of professional innovators currently being born as a new sector in the consulting industry.
Blog Post Categories
- RT @WhatILearnedTW: Originality is unexplored territory. You get there by carrying a canoe—you can’t take a taxi. — Alan Alda #13DQuotes posted 19 hours ago
- Congrats to @SkylarkEnsemble for wonderful reviews #chambermusic classical-scene.com/2017/04/26/har… posted 1 day ago
- RT @royalsociety: Machine Learning: the power & promise of computers that learn by example. Our report out today #RSMachinelearning https:/… posted 2 days ago
- RT @LegalCapIntro: What it could mean for family offices if Dodd Frank is repealed famcap.com/articles/2016/… posted 2 days ago
- An engineer’s guide to picking a startup techcrunch.com/2017/04/25/an-… posted 3 days ago
- ai Android Apple arbitrage augmented reality bias biological revolution biotechnology Bonds capitalism China CIK Coachella commodities consumerism copyright corruption credit cyborg debt Democracy earnings energy evolution future globalization gold Google hardware homelessness human rights incentives inflation intellectual property international trade io Iraq justice labor land law macroeconomics marketing McKinsey media microsoft Military minimum wage money mortgage net neutrality neural network oil opec OS philosophy politics population privacy real estate SEC silver society software startup Stocks superhuman Tablet tax technology telecom trading trends USA Video